ClassroomsCare is a philanthropy-based literacy campaign designed to teach children about the joys and rewards of reading and giving -- and it’s easy to participate.
Here’s how you can join in:
- Create a class homepage by signing in with your Scholastic Book Clubs username and password. (If you don’t already have an account, click here.)
- Make the pledge to read 100 books. Let your class decide whether they want to read for “Team Eli” or “Team Peyton”.
- Start reading!
- Keep track of your class progress using the ClassroomsCare poster you’ll receive with your first Scholastic Book Clubs order of the year.
- Log on to the ClassroomsCare website to share and compare your class’ accomplishments. Check out the activities, motivational videos, e-cards, and sweepstakes – and learn more about our charity partners.
- Tell us when your class reads 100 books! (Update your status online, make a note on your order form, or call us.)
It’s that simple! Then, Scholastic Book Clubs and the Mannings will work with several leading charities to put one million books into the hands of the neediest children.
So team up with ClassroomsCare – and Eli and Peyton Manning – and start your class reading for a worthy cause today!