Popcorn, Peanuts, Hot Dogs!

9:25 PM Posted by Lori Calabrese

Whether you've come for the fun, the food, the books, or the love of the game...Welcome to Get in the Game--Read!

I've been blogging about children's books for over a year now at my other blog...Lori Calabrese Writes! and found that I love reading and reviewing sports books for children and teens. That's why I felt the need for a specific blog that concentrated on books about the games and athletes we love watching on TV, or in freezing temperatures!

I've gathered all of my sports book reviews here (in addition to my other blog), so take a look and Get in the Game! And enjoy the popcorn!
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: