I'm Going National!

8:00 AM Posted by Lori Calabrese

I'm proud to announce that I've been named the National Children's Books Examiner for Examiner.com! Launched in April 2008, Examiner.com is quickly becoming the premier online brand for local information and events. Examiner.com serves 60 major markets across the country and a national edition. Examiners provide helpful information, resources, and tools related to their area of expertise that can be used by people in and around their cities.

I look forward to continue sharing book reviews, author interviews, and all things related to children's books just as I do here and at Lori Calabrese Writes! It's another great opportunity to write about something I'm very passionate about on a regular basis, bringing it to a much wider audience who may not be aware of the wonderful resources out there in the world of children's literature.

Please visit my page and subscribe via e-mail at:
http://www.examiner.com/x-7597-Childrens-Books-Examiner
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments: