Contact Me

1:45 PM Posted by Lori Calabrese

I'd love to hear from you. Please e-mail me with any questions or to report problems with any of the links here.

REVIEW POLICY:
If you are interested in sending a book for review, I am happy to accept both fiction and nonfiction for young readers through middle grades. My acceptance of a review copy does not guarantee that I will write a review, or that my review will be positive (though I rarely review titles that I dislike). I also cannot guarantee that I will review the book within a particular time frame.
I share ARCs with other reviewers, and give them as gifts to avid readers. I donate review copies to libraries or charities that will share them with young readers.
If you would like to contact me about a potential review title, please use the contact form below.

AUTHORS, ILLUSTRATORS, AND EDITORS INTERVIEW POLICY:
If you're an author, illustrator, or editor who would like to be interviewed, I'd be happy to help spread the word about your work. I'd also love to be a stop on your blog tour! I welcome you to visit my other blog, Lori Calabrese Writes to read previous interviews. If you're interested, please use the contact form below and I will send you further details.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!



























Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Emily Stevenson said...

    I really appreciate your blog, I have been searching for some good sports books to read with my daughter and I now have several good ideas thanks to your suggestions and reviews! I also blog about family togetherness at www.forevertogetherfamily.blogspot.com, and in my most recent post, have included a link to your blog for people to go to directly for ideas on kids sports books. Thanks again!